College Bound Athletes, NCAA Eligibility Center

Guidance / NCAA Eligibility Center

If you want to play NCAA sports at a Division I or II school, you need to register for a Certification Account with the NCAA Eligibility Center. College-bound student-athletes in Division III can also create a Profile Page to receive important updates about being a student-athlete and preparing for college. Students who are not sure which division they want to compete in can create a Profile Page and transition to a Certification Account if they decide to play Division I or II sports.

The NCAA Eligibility Center works with you and your high school to help you prepare for life as a student-athlete. If you have questions about your eligibility or the registration process, please review our resources and frequently asked questions or call us toll free at 1-877-262-1492.  If you are planning on playing a Division I or II sport you should be communicating frequently with your coach and the athletic department.

NCAA Eligibility Center
Creating an Account
Guide for College Bound Student Athletes

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.